Fair Campground20471 Old Hwy Rd · Bloomfield, IA 52537
Camping is available with a camping pass from April–Oct 1st (after Oct 1st the water is turned off). You can obtain a camping pass from the Fair Office (hookups are locked until camping pass is obtained). Most spots have electric available and water is nearby. A camper dump station is located near the east end of the track. For information about camping or to reserve your spot, call Dennis Liles at the number listed.
- With Electrical - $15/camping unit/night
- Non-electric - $7/camping unit/night
- Hook-ups for day of event - $5/day
- Davis County Fair Rate: $98 for the entire Fair
- No campers in fairgrounds before the Sunday before the fair except for fair personnel. If you come in before that date you will have to pay for each additional day your camper occupies a space.
- Camping only in designated area. Lots will be marked and numbered.
- Lots reserved for entire fair only.
- Only one (1) vehicle per camp site.
- NO OPEN FIRES.
- All vehicles will obey traffic signs. Enter at the Main Gate and exit at the South Gate.
- Place all trash in containers provided.
- Recycling barrels for cans and bottles will be on grounds.
- Only one (1) camping unit per lot at discretion of camping superintendent.
- All campers and tents will be removed from the fairgrounds by 2:00 p.m. on the Monday following the fair.
- No motorized vehicles (golf cars, 4-wheelers, etc.) of any kind to be used on fairgrounds unless for medical reasons and with prior approval from the camping superintendent. Only registered operators 18 years of age or older will be allowed to drive said motorized vehicles. Operator must: register with the Camping Superintendent, obtain and display a Fair-issued permit, complete and sign an Assumption of Liability.